This LED module street light housing fixture MLT-SLH-JM-II is the medium size of LED module street light housing fixture from Moonlight LED street light J series. Modern uniformed LED modules integrated with heatsink design inside at the back as the front cover, precision molded ribbon-free die-casting back cover with NEMA photocell mounting platform, superior corrosion resistant coating finish, make this housing can be used for variety of LED roadway lighting applications.
- Durable aluminum alloy die-casting for heavy-duty outdoor lighting applications.
- Individual and easy maintenance LED street light modules.
- Integrated heatsink for excellent thermal management.
- Ribbon-free die-casting back cover keeps the inside LED modules and heatsink away from dirt and leaf.
- Twist lock photocell-mounting platform for smart control.
- Tool-less design and Linemen friendly.
- Plastic electrostatic spraying to resist corrosion, chipping and fading.
- 4 bolts with steel hardware secures fixture to pole arm.
- High light transmittance PC lenses as diffuser.
- Silicon gaskets.
- Steel bolts for fastening
- IP65 rated, protect from all dust and harsh weather.
- Standard Gray finish.
- Easy to assemble, install and maintain.
|Model No.||LED Street Light Housing MLT-SLH-JM-II|
|Dimension of Housing||68.6cm(L)*32.6cm(W)*18.3cm(H)|
|Fixture Material||Precision molded die-casting housing|
|Surface Finish Color||Gray or Customized color|
|Material of Diffuser||High Transmittance PC lenses|
|Compatibility LEDs||Lumileds 3030 or similar|
|Recommended LED Power||90W to 120W|
|Driver Box Dimension||200mm(L)*45mm(W)*70mm(H)|
|Pole Mounting||Accommodates up to Φ65mm pipe|
|Adjustable Slip Fitter||Not Available|
This heavy-duty, modern design linemen friendly and cost-effective LED street light housing fixture is typically used as 90W-120W LED module street lighting fixture. LED street lighting is used extensively in urban settings, along small town downtown main streets, in residential neighborhoods, in commercial districts, public squares, in industrial parks, at interstate highway interchanges, bridges, and rural intersections.